Postcard showing five views of Mickleton named as Medford House, High Street, Three Ways Hotel, Old World Cottages and St Lawrence. The card was never sent but written on the reverse is "June 11th 1957. Visited with Brewood Bell-ringers".
Taken from an old, unused postcard.
A pen and ink drawing, dated 1871, of St Lawrence's Church used to produce this postcard.
Old used postcard, posted in Mickleton in 1921.
An old, stamped but not franked, postcard showing the thatched cottages in the centre of the village along with others that have since been demolished. Taken from outside Tudor House looking towards Church Lane.
Unused, undated postcard showing the church from the south and part of the churchyard.
A photograph of Tadpole Cottage which has been made into a greetings card with "Greetings from Mickleton" embossed in gold lettering on the top left hand corner.
Taken from an old postcard posted in Mickleton in January 1938. The cottage on the right was the home of dressmaker, Miss Emma Bennett in the 1950s. It has since been demolished.
A very dark, old postcard which was posted in Mickleton in August 1925.
Taken from an old postcard sent to an address in Antwerp, Belgium in 1923 by D[orothy] Dixon.
Old postcard sent from Mickleton in 1922.
Looking east on High Street, at the junction with Back Lane, with the blacksmith's shop (now a butcher's shop) and Hollymount on the left and White Cottage on the right. The name of the driver of the pony and trap is not known.
Taken from the Campden Road. The road on the right leads to Hidcote, the one on the left to Broadway.
Photograph taken from outside Tudor House, looking south-west. The cottages on the right were later demolished.
Taken from an old postcard which had been posted in 1939.